We currently have the following vacancies:
Role: 17.5 hours per week (term time only)
FTE Salary: £18,426
Actual Salary: £8,173.45
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 10.30 - 13.30 (17.5 hours per week)
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to support the Catering Manager and the catering team, in cooking healthy, nutritious and appealing meals.
The main focus of the role will be the preparation, presentation and serving of food to the school food standards. The successful applicant will assist in keeping the kitchen area clean, setting up and clearing up after service.
We are looking for a person who
· is organised and calm under pressure
· is friendly and personable with all members of the school community
· is able to follow instructions as well as to work on their own initiative
We can offer you
· the opportunity to work with our lovely children
· supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
· well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best
· a constantly improving learning environment
Please apply online www.essexschooljobs.co.uk. The closing date for this vacancy is 22nd September 2020, if you would like any further information please contact Lorraine Chedzoy on 01799 523384
This vacancy is to start ASAP.
Information about the School
"Aspiring for Excellence in a Christian Learning Environment"
Established in 1845, St. Mary's is a welcoming 1 form entry Church school with a caring ethos. We are situated in the centre of Saffron Walden, a thriving Essex market town close to the Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Suffolk borders and within easy travelling distance of both Cambridge and London. We enjoy excellent facilities, occupying a large and attractive site which also accommodates our Church Pre-school and an independent Before/After-school club.